Can we talk about how quickly the Summer’s gone by?! Summer has to be my favourite season by far. I know that the colder weather is “cosy” and what not, but I’d just rather be really hot than cold. I like the long, sunny days compared to the dark, dreary fall days. With that being said, unfortunately the seasons are out of my control and I have to embrace the cold 🙁 *sigh*
I made a little bucket list on my Instagram account, but I thought I’d add a couple of new things to it that I plan on doing this Autumn.
- One of the perks of living in Vancouver is that there are a lot of cool things happening all the time. The Haunted Trolly tour is one of them! I’m not sure of what to expect but it’s all about new experiences right? I’ll keep you updated on how that goes if I do end up going! Eeek 😮
- Going to a Pumpkin patch! Imagine all the cute pictures I could take 😛 It’s obviously all about the pictures when it comes to pumpkins.
- Baking Fall themed cookies! Maybe Halloween themed ones.
- Carving a Pumpkin! Sooo this is embarrassing – I’ve lived in Vancouver for about 6.5 years and have never carved a pumpkin! This year it must be done.
- Do something on Halloween!! I’ve never celebrated Halloween mostly because where I come from, it’s not really a thing. I still don’t get what the fuss is about, but I should probably embrace it if I want to find out? I’ll keep you updated if I do end up doing anything this year.
That’s all I can think of for now. Let me know what’s on your bucket list for Autumn/ Fall. I would love to know and maybe add it to mine!
Until next time,
Your fellow Ponderer! xxx